The Richards Trauma Process TRTP™ is a simple and comprehensive, step-by-step process that resolves extreme trauma and trauma-related issues – anxiety, depression, fears, phobias, and chronic health issues. It achieves results quickly, effectively, and safely – generally in as little as three sessions or four sessions.
TRTP™ includes components of Gestalt, Mindfulness, Ego-state Therapy, Choice Therapy, Cognitive Therapy, Parts Therapy, Emotion-focused Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Dream Rehearsal Therapy, and others.
TRTP™ is a dynamic, rich, and sequenced series of steps, which, if separated would not be anywhere near as powerful. It is unique. It allows space for the individual client's needs to be met.
TRTP™ makes use of hypnosis. Hypnosis is used to deal with trauma where it is stored – in the subconscious and the body. (Levine, van der Kolk, Rothschild, Ogden).
The Richards Trauma Process (TRTP) is a therapeutic approach developed by Judith Richards. It is a brief and intensive client-centered therapy that aims to resolve trauma and associated symptoms in a relatively short period. TRTP involves various techniques such as imaginal exposure, EMDR, cognitive restructuring, mindfulness, and sensory integration.
The process involves six stages, which are as follows:
1. Safety and stabilization: The therapist helps the client to feel safe and in control before they start to confront their traumatic experiences.
2. Preparing for trauma work: The therapist prepares the client for trauma work by introducing them to relaxation techniques and building their capacity for self-care.
3. Trauma reprocessing: The client is taken through a series of guided visualizations, aiming to evoke emotions and diminish negative beliefs, resulting in the reduction of traumatic experience.
4. Containment and integration: After the reprocessing phase, the therapist integrates the client's new insights while simultaneously developing coping mechanisms to contain and regulate residual emotional reactions.
5. Supporting a new reality: The therapist helps the client to build a new narrative that accepts the reality of the past trauma as something they can learn and grow from, rather than something that defines them.
6. Moving forward: The therapist focuses on future-oriented therapy by setting goals and strategies that are achievable.
Overall, the Richards Trauma Process is designed to be fast, effective, and address the root cause of a person's trauma experience.
Judith Richards is the founder and creator of the TRTP process which is designed to transform depression, anxiety, fears and phobias. Helen studied directly with Judith and over the years they have become good friends. They are currently working in collaboration on Natural Therapy events and Documentaries to expand Natural health.
If you would like a breakthrough in your mental state
and life call Helen now on: 0498 059 638